Build Your Resume!
Passion For Life Inc. uses Executive Style Life Coaching, Career Exploration, Leadership and Talent Development, and Dream Building as its core principles to impact change in our students. We are seeking interns that are passionate about helping students reach their full potential. We provide two types of internship opportunities direct and indirect services:
Direct Service: Our Direct Service Internship opportunities include career and group coaches. In these internships, you will work directly with the students during one-on-one coaching sessions or in a group setting as a group coach:
- Career Coach: P4L career coaches work one-on-one with the students to help them identify their passions, talents and personal strengths and weaknesses to help the student find career options that align with who they are and specific skill sets. This role is great for people who love to help people reach their full potential.
- Group Coach: P4L group coaches assist with leading and facilitating the group Leadership and Talent development student sessions. The curriculum topics range from What is Passion to Characteristics of a leader.
Requirements for Direct Service internships are as follows:
- Only Psychology and Sociology majors may apply
- You must receive college credit for the internship
- You have proven experience as a self-starter and the ability to hit the ground running
Requirements for In-direct Service internships are as follows:
- In-direct Service: If you are seeking opportunities to use your specialized skills behind the scenes, you can apply for administrative internships in the areas of volunteer management, recruiting and training, program evaluation, project management, marketing and fundraising.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at least half-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university
- Applicants must be enrolled in an associate, baccalaureate, graduate, or post-graduate degree program with coursework related to internship role
- Must participate in requirement internship training sessions
As a P4L intern, you will receive free resume writing assistance and career coaching. Internships are unpaid, however, the depth of experiential learning and leadership development that will take place through the internship should enable students to qualify for a college credits.