Passion for Life, Inc. accepts application from students that are enrolled with our school partners. You must use the special code that you were provided during the enrollment period (applications open in January).
1. Enter code provided
2. Fill out all information as completely as possible
3. Submit the application and you’re done!
4. Once selected, you become a candidate to participate in our two-part interview process.
5. After the two-part interview process, we will select our final participants for the after school program. An acceptance letter will be sent to the students and parents, as well as orientation schedule.
What type of student are we looking for?
- Must be a rising sophomore and enrolled at our partner high school.
- Demonstrating the following competencies: passion, leadership, drive, grit, ambitious, vision, and fearlessness to succeed.
- Ability to fully participate in the after-school program without any conflicting activities during the designated time. Our after-school program takes place twice a week from October – April.